GYM GUIDELINES COVID-19
THESE GUIDELINES AND PROTOCOLS WILL BE FOLLOWED TO HELP PROTECT OUR MEMBERS AND EMPLOYEES DURING THESE VERY SENSITIVE TIMES. THE GYM WILL BE SUPPLYING HAND SANITIZER AND MASKS. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT THE GYM 512-243-6050.
Members Upon Entering
1. Maximum occupancy will be 25 Members until further notice.
2. Members should use the Member Portal HERE to reserve ON THE HOUR workout times.
3. MUST CHECK-IN and use hand sanitizer immediately.
4. Temperature MUST be taken by front staff.
a. ≤100 ºF - Workout.
b. >100 ºF - Wait 10 min and retake. Still >100 ºF member MUST go home.
5. Masks are HIGHLY recommended.
6. All members should use Membership Portal to provide occupancy numbers. This will help
ALL members and the gym to manage occupancy to maximize gym use and contact tracing.
7. Workouts are limited to 1 HOUR.
8. Cardio equipment, Lockers, and Showers will be CLOSED.
While Working Out
9. Sanitizing stations will be available throughout the gym to include spray disinfectant, hand sanitizer,
and paper towels and trash bins.
10. Workouts limited to 1 HOUR.
11. Members MUST disinfect surfaces BEFORE/AFTER using equipment.
12. Practice social distancing by using every other machine from one another while working out.
13. Don’t touch your face.
14. Disinfectant, paper towels, and hand sanitizer stations on gym floor.
15. There will be NO use of fans.
16. NO crowding in any areas.
Members Leaving Gym
17. Check-out by re-scanning key tag at front desk. This completes the occupancy tracking for the visit.
18. Disinfect hands by properly washing hands or using hand sanitizer often.
19. Don’t touch your face.
20. Wash your hands often.
21. Have a great day!
Gym Operating Procedures
Employees will take temperature prior to coming on shift.
Employees will be required to wear masks.
Every 2 hours sections of the gym will be shut down for 10 min. to disinfect the area throughout the day.
Day Passes and ALL other prepaid memberships will NOT be available until further notice.
Online membership sign-up is available to minimize traffic and congestion.
New memberships increases will be managed to minimize crowding issues.
Sanitizing stations on counters and throughout the gym.
Final disinfectant spray-down will occur at closing to prepare for opening in the morning.