GYM GUIDELINES COVID-19
THESE GUIDELINES AND PROTOCOLS WILL BE FOLLOWED TO HELP PROTECT OUR MEMBERS AND EMPLOYEES DURING THESE VERY SENSITIVE TIMES. THE GYM WILL BE SUPPLYING HAND SANITIZER AND MAKE MASKS AVAILABLE. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT THE GYM 512-243-6050.
Members Upon Entering
1. Maximum occupancy is now 100%.
2. MUST CHECK-IN and use Hand Sanitizer.
3. Contact tracing will be managed by all members checking in and out.
4. Masks are OPTIONAL and STRONGLY RECOMMENDED.
While Working Out
5. Sanitizing stations are available throughout the gym and include spray disinfectant, hand sanitizer,
paper towels, and trash bins.
6. Members MUST disinfect surfaces after using equipment.
7. Practice social distancing while working out.
8. There will be NO use of fans given the main transmission of the virus is by respiratory droplets in the air.
Members Leaving Gym
9. Check-out by re-scanning key tag at front desk. This completes the occupancy tracking for the visit.
10. Disinfect hands by properly washing hands or using hand sanitizer often.
11. Don’t touch your face.
12. Stay Healthy, Stay Safe, and Have a great day!
Gym Operating Procedures
Online membership sign-up is available to minimize traffic and congestion.
New memberships increases will be managed to minimize crowding issues.
Sanitizing stations on counters and throughout the gym.
Final disinfectant spray-down will occur at closing to prepare for opening in the morning.