GYM GUIDELINES COVID-19
THESE GUIDELINES AND PROTOCOLS WILL BE FOLLOWED TO HELP PROTECT OUR MEMBERS AND EMPLOYEES DURING THESE VERY SENSITIVE TIMES. THE GYM WILL BE SUPPLYING HAND SANITIZER AND MASKS. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT THE GYM 512-243-6050.
Members Upon Entering
1. Maximum occupancy is 50% until further notice.
2. MUST CHECK-IN and use Hand Sanitizer.
3. Contact tracing will be managed by all members checking in and out.
4. Temperature MUST be taken by front staff.
a. ≤100 ºF - Workout.
b. >100 ºF - Wait 10 min and retake. Still >100 ºF member MUST go home.
5. Masks are REQUIRED.
While Working Out
6. Sanitizing stations are available throughout the gym and include spray disinfectant, hand sanitizer,
paper towels, and trash bins.
7. Members MUST disinfect surfaces after using equipment.
8. Practice social distancing by using every other machine from one another while working out.
9. Don’t touch your face.
10. There will be NO use of fans.
11. NO crowding in any areas.
Members Leaving Gym
12. Check-out by re-scanning key tag at front desk. This completes the occupancy tracking for the visit.
13. Disinfect hands by properly washing hands or using hand sanitizer often.
14. Don’t touch your face.
15. Wash your hands often.
16. Have a great day!
Gym Operating Procedures
Employees will take temperature prior to coming on shift.
Employees will be required to wear masks.
Every 2 hours sections of the gym will be shut down for 10 min. to disinfect the area throughout the day.
Online membership sign-up is available to minimize traffic and congestion.
New memberships increases will be managed to minimize crowding issues.
Sanitizing stations on counters and throughout the gym.
Final disinfectant spray-down will occur at closing to prepare for opening in the morning.